Saturday, September 20, 2008

These are a few of my favorite Youtubes..

When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad!

This first one I like probably only because I have a kid...the Bumbo facinates me and we have the same wrist toys as the little girl. Plus, the video style is awesome.



Next is a classic, but only if you have recently read Gone With the Wind (one of my fav's). Carol Burnett just cracks me up as this is so stinking clever!



The third one has a bit of political flavor. I am an Independent, but for the record I am so far really impressed with Palin and am waiting for the debates to see how she does, but this is just too funny not to post, especially as it knocks Clinton's desperation!




This final one is probably the funniest in my opinion, but it is also PG-13 so only watch it with that warning! Since seeing it Bryan and I have adoped the phrase "poor Hawaii" and we just can't stop giggling!

No comments: